In-Situ Oxidative Technologies, Inc. (ISOTEC) is a full-service environmental firm dedicated to providing the industry’s leading designs, operating techniques and value-added remediation services. Since 1995, ISOTEC has revolutionized soil and groundwater remediation through proprietary in-situ chemical oxidation and reduction technologies that destroy contaminants in soil and groundwater. We specialize in in-situ chemical oxidation (ISCO) services and, in the last decade, have gained significant experience utilizing metals remediation and bioremediation applications. We operate using safe and effective delivery techniques with multiple reagents for chemical oxidation, reduction and bio-enhancement within a variety of site settings. Recently, in partnership with Lang Tool Company and G.E.O., Inc. (GEO), we have expanded our services to include dual-axis blending soil mixing, in-situ soil stabilization/ solidification and gas thermal remediation (GTR).
The ISOTEC team is staffed with motivated and highly skilled professionals who are dedicated to resolving our client’s complex environmental issues. Our objective is to provide safe, effective and cost competitive solutions that consistently surpass technical expectations. We specialize in a combined or sequential application of technologies to achieve optimal treatment results.
Our applications include the use of ISOTEC’s proprietary custom, laser-cut stainless screens utilizing direct push technology, inflatable straddle packers, and pressure-pulse technology. Our capabilities and treatment approaches allow a wide range of contaminants and cationic metals to be treated in a cost effective and timely manner.
Over twenty years in the industry gives us a unique perspective for evaluating complex sites and determining appropriate remedial solutions.
Example contaminants amenable to the ISOTEC treatment approach:
- Petroleum Related Compounds (e.g. BTEX, MTBE, Naphthalene).
- Chlorinated Alkenes (e.g. PCE, TCE, DCE, VC).
- Chlorinated Alkanes (e.g. 1,1,1-TCA, Carbon Tetrachloride).
- Manufactured Gas Plant – MGP Related Compounds (e.g. PAHs).
- Metals (e.g. Hexavalent Chromium)
- Pesticides (e.g. Lindane, Chlordane).
- Pharmaceutical Related Compounds (e.g. Sulfonamides, Barbiturates)
- Other contaminants (e.g. Pentachlorophenol).
ISOTEC also specializes in a combined, or sequential, application of Fenton’s, persulfate, or permanganate in order to achieve optimal treatment results. Whether it is soil or groundwater remediation, bedrock or vadose zone treatment, ISOTEC has a solution for your remedial needs.
- Impeccable safety record since 1995.
- More than 2,000 field-scale (pilot and full-scale) ISCO applications completed.
- More than 500 bench-scale studies completed.
- Exclusive patent holder on the use of chelated iron catalysts for both Modified Fenton’s Reagent and Activated Persulfate.