The ISOTEC team is staffed with motivated and highly skilled professionals who are dedicated to resolving our client’s complex environmental issues. Our objective is to provide safe, effective and cost competitive solutions that consistently surpass technical expectations. We specialize in a combined or sequential application of technologies to achieve optimal treatment results.
Our applications include the use of ISOTEC’s proprietary custom, laser-cut stainless screens utilizing direct push technology, inflatable straddle packers, and pressure-pulse technology. Our capabilities and treatment approaches allow a wide range of contaminants and cationic metals to be treated in a cost effective and timely manner.
Twenty years in the industry gives us a unique perspective for evaluating complex sites and determining appropriate remedial solutions.
Example contaminants amenable to the ISOTEC treatment approach:
- Petroleum Related Compounds (e.g. BTEX, MTBE, Naphthalene).
- Chlorinated Alkenes (e.g. PCE, TCE, DCE, VC).
- Chlorinated Alkanes (e.g. 1,1,1-TCA, Carbon Tetrachloride).
- Manufactured Gas Plant – MGP Related Compounds (e.g. PAHs).
- Metals (e.g. Hexavalent Chromium)
- Pesticides (e.g. Lindane, Chlordane).
- Pharmaceutical Related Compounds (e.g. Sulfonamides, Barbiturates)
- Other contaminants (e.g. Pentachlorophenol).